Monday, January 11, 2010

Kabhi kabhi sapne ke baare mein socho

Out of all the wildest dreams come true, I am naming one of my posts in a language that i thought was totally HIFI for me and was reluctant to penetrate the block although it was right in front of my eyes for so many years. Well, the title by itself suits what i am about to share with you guys. Its simple! Let the eyelids intersect for a moment and let the clock tick. Take one long breath to tell ur mind that All is well... Lay back in ur pushback chairs/wall or just let your mind take the easy chair while ur heart still beats.


What interests me, what makes me feel that I am passing time without counting it, what is that little thing that i love to do but my conscience wouldnt let me to BCUZ i am not paid for doing that; what is that i would like to do on a beach resort sitting on the porch and watching the sea. It need not be something that everyone appreciates or persuades. But ultimately it brings joy to me and I would smile to myself "Arey, you really have grown up so much and still u baawre have not lost the touch or interest...!"


Mine are a very precious and unique collection of dreams on its own. To start with
1. Journalist - specially a visual journalist, as my interest and knack for photography is characteristic
2. Columnist (not a novelist-i tend to over speak) - I cherish writing and I am sure I can assure an audience - althought small, but still significant enough
3. Media & Advertising - This is something that still I fantasize a lot. The more I see these ingenious and savvy ads the more I am inspired.
4. Strategist - I've always felt that my way of thinking braces such kind of a role. It can be on any platform - a starter company, politics. That also kind of tapers my acumen
5. Kindergarten teacher - I adore kids and they paint my town with delight. I get amused so easily whenever i get these small opportunities to acquaint brilliant ideas with them thru sounds and noises as a mode of communication.
6. Photography - Savor this as much as anything and bask in glory when I charge out a masterpiece


These were some of the many dreams that I wish to pursue atleast somewhere down my journey and I shall nail it down on this very own blog when I get to achieve the first of these. I can already imagine what many of my peers out here would include in their wish list - let see, I give them the privilege of revealing it out.

11 comments:

  1. my most desired dreams
    1) flying a plane
    2) driving a f1 car
    3) directing an orcehstra
    4) playing a test match in cricket
    5) Visiting the vatican
    6) being on the top of Evrest

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos Senthil :) Really a good post.. It helped me to re-invent my dreams.. A few from my bundle of dreams are as follows..
    1. I always wanted to do some Research.. and find out somethin unknown or new..
    2. To act in a super action movie.. :D
    3. To participate in "The Amazing Race".. :)
    4. Martial arts expert..
    5. Tone myself to atleast a 4 pack.. :D
    6. To compose a song of my own.. though i am a zero in tis field.. ;)
    7. To b a undercover Leader of some secret society.. And Many more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most satisfying posts where i see something that ppl have not ever spoke to me although they were next to me for 4 years.

    Thanks da culprits.. I love wat i see from Hari.. good very reasonable wish list.

    And jeffrey, I am starting to see the NON-academic side of urs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally loved Everest top,Vatican, Research and Secret society...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would be very nice if ppl cud wake up from their hibernation and respond to this interesting piece...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think most went to an eternal sleep :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha.. Its the usual fear of whether HOW THEY ARE GONNA MANAGE SO MANY DAYS OF ABSENCE and HOW TO COVER IT ALL UP..

    Thats a very a human hesitance. Apdi ennum makkaluku intha seithi.. Better late than never. I fail to follow this many a times, but whenever i follow it, it really does work. So give it a shot !

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have a very short list of dreams :)

    1.Journalist
    2.Singer
    3.RJ
    4.Astronaut
    5.wildlife expert
    6.Explorer
    7.Social Worker (I always wanted to own a organisation that takes care of orphan children and deserted Parents .. Never really even visited an orphanage :( )
    8.Graphic & visual effects designer in movies :P
    9.Choreographer

    There is much more to be added .. which i am not remembering presently :)

    Edho ennala mudinjadhu to dream ..
    as APJ kalam said :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot to mention .. add this also to the list..

    10.Archeologist

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Peria: Go and see Aairathil Oruvan.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha... un thinking inniku varaikum fresh ah iruku da hari, epdi thaan un network ipdi ellam ultrasonic neurons generate panutho theriyala :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers