Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coincidences

Had put a long irrelevant comment in the previous post... so to give this a due respect writing a post...

Coincidence makes life so beautiful :) I have had many of them in my life... To start with I will write about coincidence between me and one of our blog co-auth's

Me and Karthi,

Both born in may 88...
Same batch in counselling and she had come to cbe for it instead of madras :) so we met there itself...
School second in twelfth:: both 1164 :)
First in first sem :)
First in last sem too :) 9.46 is both of our cg... :) This was the most awesome coincidence I feel, 12th atleast was ok, getting same cgpa[not even gpa] was something great :)
First company CTS... Dual though different our packages was same :)
We share this unique bond... more than all this our character matches so well... she is also very service minded...
Thanks to God for making each other meet and become so close :)

Subha, my sweet pal from childhood... we were born on the same day! Went to the same school since preKG :) so much we have had in common..

Meera one of my close friends ever... we met in hindi classes... we dint know for long that we were born on the same day :) It was an awesome feeling when we found that out...

All three of us will surely talk to each other together on bday's every year :)

This much I remember with friends... now off to my life partner...
I have never seen kushi movie but many have told about it to me... coz... here it goes...

Both of us were born in the same hospital[Chamundeeshwari nursing home, cbe]... my brother was born there too, but his sister was born in a different hospital :)
He was born on 19th and me 13th which gives a difference of 6...
He was born on ward number 5 and I ward number 11 which again is 6 more... :)
He proposed on 6th :) I accepted on 21st... 21-6 gives 15 which when added gives a 6 again :)
Of course studies wise he was always ahead of me...

Guys share the coincidences in your life too... it will be fun to read and know them...

8 comments:

  1. One nice coincidence I would like to share here :) I know so many people who were born on my birthdate... yet this I felt was a very good coincidence...

    Third internals of C[as usual I had come simply to try out without reading anything :P]... was racking my head to find some answer when I saw our C sir standing beside me continuously and staring... I hate this... I was very disturbed... After finishing and giving the paper I myself was about to ask him why he did that when he himself started talking...

    Unga peru Meenakshi thaane? I was like :( amam sir... may 13th date of birth a? Oh yes he was nodifying my id card...

    Then he said I have a two year old daughter called Meenakshi who was born on may 13th :) I was like wowww wat a coincidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not fair on my part to leave off my brother :) We are soooooo much like each other...

    Both of us studied our entire shooling in same school[Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,cbe]... Same tuition :) Same college even :)

    And not to miss... first company in the same city[blore]... and same networking domain!! :)

    I love him sooooooo much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. vow that really did make me say voooww.. what bout this.. allll of us here have an awesome coincidence.. the boundary extends here to everyone.. u, the blog co-authors, life partner, and ur bro and me.. everyone..

    all of us passed 6th std in first attempt!! how bout that :)) and that is the same arithmetic u were talkin bout :)) jus kiddin yaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talkin of true coincidences, i really did have one that i can remember now.

    There were 4 best buddies in chettinad vidyasharam back in chennai during 4th to 6th std.

    One of the 4 musketeers was me and the other 3 were ramkumar, sarvesh and siddarth.. 2 of those 3 landed up after 10 long years in the same college as me..

    Irony: We guys lost touch completely in the middle and it was a total surprise that we landed at the same grounds..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so cool... I have never met any of my childhood friends even by coincidence :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i havent had coincidences , but some times i have felt coincidences like when i and senthil speak we speak the same thing or do the same thing. The same has occured with many friends.These are the only coincidences in my life so far.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup as jeff says these coincidences make u feel good.. they call it the personality jinx..!

    ReplyDelete

Followers