Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What do you think of this people???

In our final year, Valedictory Function for ITA was conducted by Mr.ITA Secretary... Well as you know I was supposed to get the certificate and 500 bugs...
Mr.Secretary was very modest not to inform me ;) but he was also very humble in informing our HOD and ITA faculty-in-charge that "I am busy with my project work and I will not be able to attend the function!!"

If not now when to talk about this... I went to our faculty-in-charge to get my certificate... He asked me "yen ma varala??"
"inform pannala sir varala"
"Oh inform pannalaya!!! Unga class pasanga kitta thaane inform panna solli irundhen, paniten nee vara mudiyadu nu sonnangale!!!"
"Sir vara mudiyada alavukku naan romba busy a illa, appadiye irundhalum enakku badila en appa ammavayo illa vera yaaryo vanga solli iruppen"
"Oh romba sorry ma... certificate unga class pasanga kitta thaan irukku vangikareengala?"
"Illa sir ennala kekka mudiyadu, neengale kettu vangi kuduthudunga!"
This happened in the morning... after lunch...
Sir, "vanga ma... certificate engayo misplace panitaangalamam, pudu certificate ezhudi vechurukken ma... Kasu Mr.Secretary vandadum vangi kuduthudaren ma, appo Sign vangikalaam HOD kittendu..."
"Seri sir thanks"

I went directly to HOD... I am not a stupid girl to let him beleive this nonsense[he very well knows that I attended alumini association function on a week day that too Wednesday!!]... The very first thing he asked was, why had I not come... I told him that I was not informed, he was way too shocked... He told me that it was so bad to see the name being announced and nobody coming on the stage atleast as a substitute to get the award! I just told him all that could have happened if I had known it before... And to atleast avoid such a an incident to happen in the future... He was happy that I came and met him...

Evening...
Sir, "Neenga idhukkapuram college ku varuveengala??" -> meaning after review day!!!
"Veetukku varumbodu thaan sir vara mudiyum"
"Oh appo vandu vangikareengla?"
"Seri sir"
After a week...
Sir,"Avanunga kaasa return eh pannala ma, en kai kaasu pottu moonu perukku kuduthurukken, notice pogum avangalukku money settlement sambandama!!"
Wow what a happiness... It surged through my blood... At last in the four years atleast once because of stealing Mr.Secretary and Mr.Cashier [or whatever the other persons post is] are going to be given notice :) :) :)

PS:
1. The other two people who dint receive certificates were ME students who were working in the lab when the Valedictory function was going on... that was the amount of Information, Infromation Technology Association secretary passes on...

2. I dint mention the names not because of hiding them or fear or something like that but I feel disgusted to mention them... ;)

13 comments:

  1. oh ipdi ellam kuda nadandhudha????!!! :O
    sorry for u meena:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey are you not happy for what finally happened da? I am really happy you know, at last they are getting a notice for stealing money and turning them into bottles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm:) did u get ur certi nd money atlast??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup I did... I had mentioned that in the post itself dear :) Sir paid 1500 from his pocket :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mentioned it indirectly in the conversation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again our batch marked its impressions in PSG tech history ....:)
    "Noble awards for Foxy Secretory and Fraudulent Treasurer.. shud be given to these budding crooks.."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said ;) I will strongly recommend those awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. do u think they r eva gonna bother abt the money issue...
    col s over... n no 1 s gonna bother... they ll hav a good laugh at us n walk right away...

    i feel like hittin those bullshits...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Prathi, I dont think they can do that this time, as far as I know, if you dont clear your notices, you cant get your degree...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dint notice this blog as it came and sat in the middle of previously published ones.. ipo than parthen.

    Hari's entitlements are coool.. but i wanted somethin more honoring and enlightening..

    Cattle thief - cheapest of robberies
    Cowdung Mugger - Well, doesnt need explanations :)

    Indru muthal neengal iruvarum ipadi anbodu alaika paduveer... WAT DO U SAY KARTHI.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oops i missed this post. well as it goes , again our ITA gang has surfaced up in this blog. Well all is for name sake as far as our department is concerened. to the extent they nominated ITA sec(he who must not be named) pardon the pun,for the PD Prakash award.And senthil was not given the chance as he was in delhi and he could not produce his certificates. Department e ippadi na aprom pasanga summava iruppanga. Well Soundar has to suffer for placing too much trust on these guys

    ReplyDelete
  12. well so much of discussion about these guys and still certain persons are friends of them...though they are aware of their activities. I think they can veil their face like a lady.keta final year la edhuku prachanai nu solranga pa. Ayyo paavam .

    ReplyDelete

Followers